Cell culture operations and Imaging operations.
DELIVERING FULL SERVICES IN CELL CULTURE
→ Mycoplasm test (result in 24h)
- Neurons (striatal E14, cortex E13.5…)
→ Culture of cell lines:
- Thawing, expanding, freezing.
- Cell transfection: Lipofectamine, Nucleofector.
- Lentiviral infection
→ User training on equipment for stand-alone use and scientific/technical assistance on demand.
→Training of students: Basics of cell culture/ On a given protocol
Fully equipped culture boxes dedicated in L2 confinement:
- Biological safety station (Hood Type II)
- CO2 incubator
- Cell culture small equipment (pipettes, pump, racks….)
- Dedicated temperature-controlled space (+4,-20,-80°C)
- Bench and space to stock
- Access to a large stock of plastic and biological consumable
- Access to common equipment and room (dark rooms for imaging operations, shared spaces for small equipment (centrifuge, water bath, scale) as well as large dissection rooms).
→It’s possible to rent just one work station or or more and therefore to have a complete dedicated box.
AUTOMATED AND CONVENTIONAL FLUORESCENCE IMAGING
- Training on equipment for stand-alone use.
- Scientific/technical assistance.
- Guidance for equipment selection.
- Development of personalized protocols for image acquisition/analysis.
- Assistance with result interpretation and protocol writing for imaging.
- Interface with suppliers of equipement when is necessary